Wednesday, February 20, 2008

3rd Day and still surviving

It is my 3rd day in my new uni. How is life? OK I guess. Well, met few old friends and made some new ones too. But not everyone. Apparently there is about 90 plus of us in this batch. Hope to know everyone soon. We will be going on a transition camp from tomorrow till Saturday in PD. It is for us to know each other better. Can't wait for the camp. But I am praying there is no jungle trekking at night. Not that I hate jungle trekking but seriously at night? I still remember what happened when I went jungle trekking at night once during high school. It was secondary jungle full of durian trees and as we were walking one of the durian just fell right in front of a teacher. Imagine what will happen if it fell on her head? So pls not at night.

Orientation here is so much different. And I am missing my friends from IMU.

Btw, was listening to radio this morning while driving and they were discussing an interesting topic: Can guys have just friendship with a girl and not expect anything more?

Many called in to say that it is quite impossible while some said they could.

Personally, I think it is possible. What makes it impossible is that when people around you do not understand or view your close friendships differently. There many true friendships of opposite sex out there. So just ignore what others have to say and carry on as friends.

True friends are hard to come by. So if you have one, don't let others destroy it.

Looking forward for the camp tomorrow :)

No comments: