Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Other Side

I was sitting in Mcd today waiting for my dad to come. Place was packed as usual. I have this "bad" habit of observing people when I have nothing to do. There was this couple with their kid. I guess the kid was probably 2 or 3. And guess what the mother was doing?

She was throwing all her used tissue paper on the floor. When the first one fell, I thought it was just accidental and she will pick it up but no she continued what she was doing. What is she trying to teach her child?

This reminded what happened in KFC . My friends and I were having lunch there couple months back and there was a family of 5 sitting next to us. After finishing their meal, the mother sent 3 of her kids to get straws from the counter. She sent each of them separately and each come back with about 15 to 20 straws. She then carefully wrapped them with the tissue paper and took them back home. I know the straws are free but 20 straws? Wonder what she wants to do with them.

Anyway, I had so many people asking me am I excited and ready for tomorrow. The truth : I am also not so sure.

Just hope everything will be fine.
Hope.......




No comments: