Thursday, February 14, 2008

I am here

I am new here. Not that I am new to blogging, I have moved. Now I am wondering whether should I move all my old posts here. Should I or shall I start anew? A fresh start would be a good option but what about my "precious" old posts?

Finally, after much consideration I have decided to start fresh. Have not been a very regular blogger in my old place so hope the “new place” will attract me blog often. There are many things here that were not there. Anyway, let’s hope for the best.


It is not just moving my blog is a new beginning, I will be moving to a new uni as well this coming Monday. I will be leaving the current one today. So sad to leave, but………..Well, I will dedicate the next post to all my friends in IMU. So wait…


Happy belated Valentine’s Day to all. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves with their own type of celebration. Well for me, I ended up falling in “love” with parasites. I had a parasitology lab yesterday. 2 ½ hours spent looking at parasites was “fun”. There was one station with a worm picture ( can’t remember exactly which one) and its life cycle. I stared at the worm and the diagram blankly when suddenly the lab tech came to me and started explaining the diagram. And suddenly she said that in kids this worm can get into their lungs and come out through your nose! Omg. Worms coming out your nose. There goes my breakfast. Anyway, kids beware of worms and their eggs.

After the long and eye straining lab session, I bid farewell to the lab. I had few funny moments in this lab. I had my first lab session in IMU in this lab. This is where we were all first introduced to the soap dispenser that is controlled by your foot. Wow cool. I still remember some stepping the paddle over and over again with their feet for the soap. Some even washed their hands so many times just because they enjoyed playing the dispenser. But beware: too much of soap made their hands dry. So goodbye lab......


No comments: