Sunday, March 2, 2008

Finally

After days of bad internet connection, I am back. Feels so good to be back. I wonder if I can ever survive without internet connection for couple of days.

New uni life seems to be fun. Still miss my old friends though. Transition camp in PD was fun though tiring. Had to do early morning jogs up the hill and jungle trekking. But the jungle trekking was kinda of interesting. The beautiful scenery of the sea from the top of the lighthouse was breathtaking. Imagine seeing the Port Dickson sea clean and blue. Still waiting for the camp pictures from my friends.

Classes have started so it is back to books. Most of the days lectures start at 8. This means I have to wake up extra early to avoid the jam. I miss those days, where I can still sleep till 6.50 if classes were at 8.

2 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

haha.. glad 2 noe ur adapting well in monash ******* uni ;)
hehe... jk!

hmm.... PD sea clear n blue? sounds like sth from d history books..b4 development kicked in LOL u sure u were lookin at the PD sea ar...

well at least u now noe a lil bit more compared 2 wen u entered IMU :)

gosh i miss goin 2 camps....

hmm.. i tink u shud add a chaterbox lar :)

Laveena said...

Adapting well but still miss you guys.

Oh I will upload the sea pics. I was also shocked at the sea.