Thursday, March 20, 2008

Slow down......







The early morning sky














The early birds that decided to jog.
Where am I?











Beautiful sunset















Lighthouse















The sea: Blue and clean







Some Pics from the camp.

Time is flying super fast these days. I feel like I just started classes and yet it is already 1 month and exams are soon. I should be studying : The most important word in that sentence "should".

I still have my PCL (patient centered learning) to do. After doing PBLs for months PCL seems almost the same. The only difference is that in PCL it concerns more about the patient ie. their characters and how life has changed because of their problems while in PBL we are more interested in the diagnosis. And my group have decided to split the learning issues so I feel like I am doing less.



1 comment:

ChaosGenesis said...

exams gonna hit ya soon too eh? well all d best! :)

i love evrything abt med except d exams! LOL

oh yeah.. u guys do it a lil diff... do u hav case centered learning as wel? or sth liddat...