Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Journey

Today, I was reminded after such a long time, on why I embarked on this journey. A jouney that many questioned, a journey that many discouraged and yet a journey many wanted, most important a journey that I wanted. A journey that I felt would mean a lot to me.

Yes, I was allowed to choose the journey I am on now but all of sudden I felt that I was drifting from my loved journey. But after today, I realised, how much this journey meant to me and that I will do what ever it takes to make this journey work.

I love what I do. Complaining about the workload, long classes, exams after exams, assignments one after the other is something we all do, I do it too. But deep down, at the end of the day, we do what is necessary to complete and get through everything. If it means sacrificing sleep and play, we still do it, I still to do it(still play more though). But yes, deep down, I honestly wouldn't trade my journey for anything. I love what I do, I really love what I do.

I realised, that any journey you take, there may be many detours, but simply things and gestures gets you back on track. Drifting or not, I feel I am back on my journey. A journey I always wanted. A journey that means the world to me.

No comments: