Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I have my bed and my teddy tonight, what else do I need for a good night sleep!

2 weeks away from home, I began to appreciate the wonders of being in the comfort of home and familiarity.

As I go through the pictures and the talk about my trip to another land, other details float in my mind.

The power of language. Speaking a language not known to others around you so that you can pass info the those who do understand. How my dad and I talked about so many things and people around us just eavesdrop although they don't understand a single word we say.

The some sign of happiness we get when we meet some one there from here, although we are surrounded by own relatives there.

The fact that we still have good and obedient drivers here!

How most of us don't even know how our neighbours look like.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where did u go?